Platonic

An Amateur Strausian Seeking Truth

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Do you think about why you're thinking what you're thinking?

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Snarky Thumbs Without A Nail

By now, those who frequent the bloggernacle are familiar with Mr. Snarky (A.K.A. the snarkernacle): He who spoofs the spoofable among us. I am proud to announce that I have finally achieved bloggernacle excellence. Yes, my last post was spoofed, and it feels great - now I’m really something! Of course, everyone recognizes only the best get spoofed (right?). So, the snarkernacle is kind of like the best of the best blogroll. And I started thinking: Who needs MA or LDS Select when we’ve got SNARKY???

Only there’s one main problem: Mr. Snarky insists on thumbing his nose without a thumbnail. That’s right, the site fails to provide a nifty little thumbnail to use as a direct link to the snarkernacle. I’m disappointed! So, until Mr. Snarky gets his act together I’m pulling the plug on him on the Blogger of Jared, er Wade. Yup, I’m removing our link until snarkernacle gets some respect for itself. After all, it’s the best of the best, (isn’t it?).

(And yes, for those of you ignorant of the truth, the mastermind behind Mr. Snarky is really Karl Rove…Sorry snarkmeister, couldn’t resist outing you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home